- Fort Lauderdale 10-11 February 2016
GTSMRO are exhibiting at the Aero-Engines Americas Conference on the 10th and 11th February 2016 in Fort Lauderdale.
What we do:
– Repair of electrical harnesses and overhaul of VSV & VBV actuators
Services and Commercial policy:
ASR – APPRAISAL – STORAGE – REPAIR
– Free appraisal (No Beyond Economical Repair charges)
– Free storage following appraisal
– Free call down repair
– 2 year warranty
– Fixed price labour
– Average TAT test 4 days, repair 18 days, overhaul 18 days
– EASA / FAA / TCCA / ISO 9001 approved
No PMA or DER with out prior customer approval
Engine lines supported include CF34, CF6-6, CF6-50, CF6-80A, CF6-80C2, CF6-80E1, GE90, CFM56-3, CFM56-5, CFM56-7, PW100, PW150, PW2000, PW4000, ALF502, LF507 and Arriel 1.